Full-time, Salaried position
I. POSITION SUMMARY:
The Account Management Associate for APAC is a sales-oriented position that requires self-direction, ability to handle client relations, and good communication skills. This position works closely with the Operations Team Lead, APAC Client Services & Operations and the rest of the team to attain sales targets in the geographic region assigned.
This position’s primary responsibilities are to help manage online market research projects and to reach goals for the Sales Team in the geographic region assigned. This includes, but is not limited to: understanding client needs, developing and delivering proposals, handling RFQs successfully, managing accounts and projects, communicating effectively with the other members of the Sales-Ops Team and helping theTeam to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
II. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Account Management Activities:
- Provides support to Business Development Managers with pre-sales and post-sales activities such as providing information about our products/services and answering questions and inquiries related to our products/services
- Works with Sales - Operations team in developing and delivering bid proposals to clients
- Fosters deep relationships with existing clients thru client calls and shares information as necessary with the Team
- Maintains regular emails and follow-up contacts with all existing clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction, and in monitoring bids and projects' status as needed
- Handle issues regarding the product or service and assist in the development of quotes.
- Assists in reaching the Sales team’s Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) targets: Orders and Sales
- Works with other members of the Sales Team to ensure that the team’s sales goals are met.
- Constantly identifies financial and other risks to the Company and reports these quickly and accurately to Management
- Maintains the public image of the Company
- Functions as a cooperative and active member of weekly Team meetings
- Prudently manages resources within budgetary guidelines to ensure profit
- Completes other administrative work as required and acts as an active member of a small office.
III. ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Physical Requirements & Working Environment:
- This is an office environment and typical physical demands apply.
- Travel may be required to attend conferences, client meetings and company-sponsored events.
- Must be open to working flexible hours, if needed, in order to communicate efficiently with Global
Minimum Qualifications Needed:
- Above average written and verbal communications skills in English are required in order to communicate effectively with co-workers, partners, clients and other parties.
- Highly analytical and with innovative mind-set
- Must have a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and show dedication to client services and business development
- Passion with technology, ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and various sales-management software and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is a must
- Ability to get along well with different personalities and to work well in small teams is required
- Bachelor's/College Degree is required
- At least 1 Year of Account Assistant’s or Account Management experience in the Market Research (panel selling field experience is an advantage); or must have at least 1 year experience as Project Coordinator