Full-time, Salaried position
I. POSITION SUMMARY:
This position’s primary responsibilities are to provide support in Account Management and Business Development activities, to help manage online market research projects, and to reach goals for the Sales Team in the geographic region assigned. This includes, but is not limited to: understanding client needs, developing and delivering bid proposals, handling RFQs successfully, providing assistance in managing accounts and projects, working closely and communicating effectively with the members of the Sales and Operations Team to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
II. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Account / Project Management Activities:
- Provide support in Account and Project Management activities, performing work within Project scope, quickly informing Management of problems, responding to Team and client emails quickly, and being accountable for Project results
- Works with Sales - Operations team in developing and delivering bid proposals to clients
- Fosters deep relationships with current clients and shares information as necessary with the Team
- Maintains regular emails and follow-up contacts with all existing clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Manage the project step-by-step and monitor field progress
- Programs the online survey using internal and external tools
Business Development Activities:
- Provides support in Business Development activities
- Undertakes market research for potential clients and provides this information to the Sales Team
- Assists in reaching Orders, Sales, and Bid: win rate Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) targets
- Helps to manage the sales pipeline to ensure that monthly and quarterly sales goals are met for their accounts.
- Assists with analyzing the results of sales efforts, suggesting adjustments as necessary to improve business results and achieve success.
- Works with other members of the Sales Team to ensure that the team’s sales goals are met.
- Constantly identifies financial and other risks to the Company and reports these quickly and accurately to Management
- Maintains the public image of the Company
- Functions as a cooperative and active member of weekly Team meetings
- Prudently manages resources within budgetary guidelines to ensure profit
- Completes other administrative work as required and acts as an active member of a small office
III. ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This is an office environment and typical physical demands apply.
- Travel may be required to attend conferences, client meetings, and company-sponsored events.
- Must be open to working flexible hours, particularly in the night / US shift
Minimum Qualifications Needed:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate effectively with staff, vendors, and government entities in English.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Ability to get along well with different personalities and to work well in small teams is required
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and various sales-management software is required.
- Bachelor's/College Degree is required
- At least 1 year of experience as an Account Assistant or has relevant experience in the Market Research (panel selling field experience is an advantage) or must have at least 1 year of experience as an OMR Project Coordinator