Any part of Singapore
SG-based, Full-time, Salaried position
I. POSITION SUMMARY:
This role reports into the Business Development Manager, APAC Client Services & Operations. The position works closely with the sales managers and other members in operations. This is a mid-entry level position at dataSpring, working at ensuring that superior client service is delivered.
II. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Pricing Operations Tasks:
- Performs all Pricing operations tasks under the supervision of the Business Development Manager.
- Evaluates client's request against dataSpring's capability to supply panel (Checking Feasibility)
- Ensures scope is properly managed and controlled on estimates so that pricing is competitive and accurate
- Ensures that ALL questions from clients have been answered as fully as possible in order to support the proposal/quotation
- Responsible in doing follow-up calls/emails to clients on potential projects; possibly be assigned with specific accounts to be handled
- Escalate any outstanding RFQ related issues to direct supervisor
- Responsible in preparing own KPI / productivity assessment and update report to Business Development Manager
- Coordinates and manages third party suppliers to ensure smooth bidding and project flow.
- Maintain the good public image of the Company.
- Prudently manages resources within budgetary guidelines to ensure profit.
- Completes other administrative work as required
- Contributes to entire dataSpring (and, or other local offices) as a Springer, besides the Pricing Operations tasks assigned.
III. ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This is an office environment and typical physical demands apply.
Minimum Qualifications Needed:
- Above average written and verbal communication skills in English are required
- Highly analytical and with innovative mind-set
- Passion with technology and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is a must
- Ability to display empathy and ability to get along well with different personalities
- Experience dealing with other cultures and diverse work environments is required
- Must be passionate, dynamic and sincere, a person who thrives on being part of a growing team
- Must be open to working flexible hours to communicate efficiently with Global clients.
- Bachelor's/College Degree is required
- At least 2 years work experience as a Pricing Coordinator or relevant MR experience, preferred