Full-time, Salaried position
I. POSITION SUMMARY:
The Administrative Specialist provides support to local day-to-day office operations in Shanghai Office in the delivery of general administrative services, with main focus on the areas of Asset Management, Health & Safety, Procurement & Purchasing, Legal/Permits preparation as well as in Office and Equipment Maintenance.
II. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Human Resources Functions:
- Ensures needed office materials such as supplies, equipment, furniture, and fixtures are purchased in a timely manner. Efficiently handles office supplies inventory and management of office equipment, computers, and other assets inventory.
- Responsible for liasoning health & safety agencies as part of the dataSpring’s compliance with local safety requirements.
- Coordinates with building administration and participates in safety drills, if any (e.g. fire, earthquake)
- Ensures local / legal Permits and other legal documents needed to operate are updated and complied with.
- Assists in obtaining visa-related documents for Springers, as needed, for business-related trips
- Manages confidential documents related to HR and Admin, ensuring that such are kept secured, properly filed, and confidential
- Provides support in all aspects of the Admin / General Affairs Function
- Meets all assigned deadlines and KPIs
- Maintains the good public image of the Company.
- Constantly identifies financial and other risks to the Company and reports these quickly and accurately to the Manager
- Prudently manages resources within budgetary guidelines to ensure profit.
- Completes other administrative work as required and acts as an active team player.
- Contribute to the entire Company (and, or other local offices) as a member, besides the Local HR/Admin tasks assigned
III. ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This is an office environment and typical physical demands apply.
Education & Minimum Qualifications Needed:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- At least 2 years of general administrative services experience required
- Proficient in MS office and ability to learn online tools
- Good verbal, written, communication and negotiation skills are preferred
- Must be comfortable talking to local and foreign nationals
- Experience in being a proactive team player who seeks out challenges and activities that promote the organization’s growth is required
- Well organized, responds to requests quickly, self-driven and results-oriented